Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HA-114 key identification  (Read 1110 times)

Jesse Smith

• Buffalo, NY, USA
HA-114 key identification
« on: March 29, 2018, 01:48:11 AM »

I know on the Hohner two-rows like the Pokerwork, the key is stamped either on the bottom of a wooden keyboard or on the bottom of the bass strap. Is this also true with the HA-114 and similar one-rows? And can you tell a wooden keyboard with the convex curve from a plastic one by a picture? (I was thinking that perhaps the ones with the Made in Germany anchor logo and "Steel Reeds" wording on the back of the keyboard must be wood?)
Hohner Pokerwork D/G (x2!), Hohner one row four stops in D and C, Hohner Presswood C/F.

syale

• The Terrier
  • When will this MADness stop?
Re: HA-114 key identification
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 02:15:15 AM »

See image attached. Key is stamped in keyboard if wood and in the leather strap on the bass/chord end for plastic. There are plastic ones with the logo and steel reeds on it so it is not only wood that has this.

Stephen
HA114 C/G/A/D, 2915 G/C. Liliput, Club IIB C/F Dino Baffetti Modell 22 B Twitter: @syale

Jesse Smith

• Buffalo, NY, USA
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 02:48:12 AM »

Were there ever any wooden keyboards with the smooth curve instead of the "horns" or were they only plastic? I know they did make wooden keyboards for the Pokerwork in this style.
Hohner Pokerwork D/G (x2!), Hohner one row four stops in D and C, Hohner Presswood C/F.

mselic

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2018, 04:04:03 AM »

Were there ever any wooden keyboards with the smooth curve instead of the "horns" or were they only plastic? I know they did make wooden keyboards for the Pokerwork in this style.

I don’t believe so...at least I’ve never seen one, and I’ve seen quite a few!
C#/D Serenellini 233, Manfrini, Saltarelle Irish Bouebe, and a few HA114s
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal