Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Loose Knit Band Reunion Weekend, Sidmouth  (Read 1361 times)

Bob Ellis

• Hero?....Where's my medal, then?
  • Ain't I cute?
Loose Knit Band Reunion Weekend, Sidmouth
« on: March 05, 2018, 07:57:22 PM »

In case there is anyone on melnet, who has attended in the past, however infrequently, the Loose Knit Band's sessions during Sidmouth Folk Week and is not on our mailing list, this is to let you know that we will be having our annual Reunion Weekend at Sidmouth Rugby Club in two and a half week's time - from 23rd to 25th March. There will be sessions on Friday evening, Saturday lunchtime and evening and Sunday lunchtime as well as an opportunity to enjoy Sidmouth in a quiet, off-season time of year. Please let me know if are intending to come or if you would like further details.
Bob in beautiful Wensleydale, Les Panards Dansants, Crook Morris and the Loose Knit Band.
Clément Guais 3-row D/G/acc.; Castagnari 1914 D/G; Karntnerland Steirische 3-row G/C/F; Ellis Pariselle 2.6-row D/G/acc.; Gabbanelli Compact 2-row D/G with lots of bling, pre-war Hohner Bb/F; Acadian one-row in D.

Thrupenny Bit

• happily squeezing away in Devon
Re: Loose Knit Band Reunion Weekend, Sidmouth
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 07:38:59 AM »

Thanks for the reminder Bob.
In my diary....... not sure when but I will get over at some point. Please include me in any info. being sent out via email or pm.
Really enjoyed it last year!
cheers
Q
Thrupenny Bit

I think I'm starting to get most of the notes in roughly the right order...... sometimes!

Steve Coombes

• Good talker
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 11:12:03 AM »

Hi Bob
I still have some loose ends to tie up but I hope to be with you for the weekend or part of it at least.
Thanks for the heads up
Steve
Tommy D/G

Bob Ellis

• Hero?....Where's my medal, then?
  • Ain't I cute?
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 09:26:49 PM »

I look forward to seeing Q, Steve and perhaps others there.

If you would like to join us for the Saturday evening meal in the Rugby Club, please PM me. This will help me to provide Duncan (the chef) with a reasonably accurate estimate of the numbers for whom he will be catering.

If anyone wants to bring a camper van/motorhome and park it on the edge of the rugby field from Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon, the cost will be £35, payable on arrival. I will need the make, model and registration number of the vehicle in advance to pass on to the Rugby Club officials. Please PM me with your vehicle details.
Bob in beautiful Wensleydale, Les Panards Dansants, Crook Morris and the Loose Knit Band.
Clément Guais 3-row D/G/acc.; Castagnari 1914 D/G; Karntnerland Steirische 3-row G/C/F; Ellis Pariselle 2.6-row D/G/acc.; Gabbanelli Compact 2-row D/G with lots of bling, pre-war Hohner Bb/F; Acadian one-row in D.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal