Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hohner Erica in CF with a twist ?  (Read 1817 times)

invadm

Hohner Erica in CF with a twist ?
« on: March 16, 2018, 02:53:50 PM »

Hello mel-net family, a friend from abroad asked me if I can supply 30 -yes it is 30 -Hohner Erica in CF  :( 
to be play around the UK and Ireland I have a few boxes ready to go but not even close to 30. I've already told him it's not a simple task to find 30 at one go,so trying to see how many I can gather to let him know a figure I can supply.
How many of the members would sell their  CF Erica and how many of the repairers could supply up top what number?
by the way it's not a joke, genuine question..if you have a pile of CF Erica's this is your chance  (:)
please add numbers and price if you could(you could PM your prices if you like)         

Winston Smith

• AKA Edward Jennings
    • "Our Luxor B&B" Luxor life, slice by slice.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 09:23:42 PM by Edward Jennings »
At last, broken and resigned to accept conformity.
Oh, how I LOVE Big Brother!

invadm

Re: Hohner Erica in CF with a twist ?
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 12:16:23 AM »

Thank you Edward, if possible I'd like to find from members/players ,as you'd know eBay is a bit of a pot luck you newer know if in tune or full of rust inside,I am after ready to play-in tune boxes rather than get one & fettle it.
but it's good to have a back up plan  ;) thanks for the links       

Rog

• Repair and tuning in Hants
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 07:53:28 AM »

I certainly have one, I might be able to convert a DD# to CF as I'm bound to have a CF reed set floating around. So I guess that is two. Does it have to be an Erica-like instrument? I have one or two old semitone Pokerworks that might also be converted.

folkloristmark

• street entertainers
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 11:37:49 AM »

Hi must they be Erica not Erika.If you are looking for 30 might you not want to include hohner Cf or is the bass de club essentail.
Whats it for worshops?
Mark Taylor
Folkloristmark

invadm

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 03:56:11 PM »

I certainly have one, I might be able to convert a DD# to CF as I'm bound to have a CF reed set floating around. So I guess that is two. Does it have to be an Erica-like instrument? I have one or two old semitone Pokerworks that might also be converted.
Thanks Roger T, C/F Erica what they requested yes..as cf may main key I have 6 in total plus I have 6 pokerworks and 2815 model 2 rows but not all in CF,some GC and AD's too..if you are converting from CF and want to sell your CF blocks that will be of interest too as long as they are in tune and ready to fit condition,PM me if you have CF Hohner blocks -with prices  (:)   

invadm

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 04:05:32 PM »

Hi must they be Erica not Erika.If you are looking for 30 might you not want to include hohner Cf or is the bass de club essentail.
Whats it for worshops?
Erica 2 row in CF what they after yes,it is I believable for a year long project in the UK for music students,organizer of the event also teacher at a music school is coming to UK this week,we arranged a meeting, hope fully I will have more detail and find out what they need soon.
as they plan to play together in a group I am guessing all boxes need to be same kind a look and sound.     
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal