Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale. German Black Erica in G/C.  (Read 191 times)

Henry Piper

• Regular debater
For Sale. German Black Erica in G/C.
« on: April 16, 2018, 10:00:22 PM »

This is a German made Erica, pitched in the Keys of G/C  in the less common black colour, which I understand is no longer available ....probably, judging from the wear to the screen printed body decorations, a very early example of this colour.
 It is in good condition generally apart from the aforementioned wear, consistent with age and use. The bellows, are sound and leak free having been partially re-taped at some time. The reeds are in excellent condition, and were Dry Tuned by Theo Gibb about a year ago, an Acorn Accordians wooden fingerboard has been retro fitted, although the action has not yet been fully limited (an easy job!), and Italian style press stud bellows closing straps have been fitted replacing the original straps which were very worn and damaged. There is currently no shoulder Strap(s), although I may be able to find something suitable for a prospective purchaser if needed !! unfortunately it comes with no case, but I have lots of stout cardboard boxes to pack it in for posting !!
This is a nice characterful example of this instrument, and the dry tuning gives it a distinctive voice which might be ideal for someone looking for a more "continental" sound, or simply a less "squeaky" alternative to a D/G box, and all for about half the price of a new (Chinese!) Erica !!!!.

Price required is £375.00 plus the cost of shipping which I estimate to be around £10, or if your anywhere near East Devon delivery or collection may be possible......  If you require any more information or wish to discuss this further please "P.M" me.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 09:35:39 AM by Henry Piper »
From Ottery St Mary Devon. Currently Playing Dino Baffetti BP2 in D/G, Hohner 2915 pokerwork in D/G,  Hohner 3515 Pre-Pokerwork in A/D,   2 row "Beaver Brand" in Bb/Eb, Hohner Pre- Erica in G/C .  Single row permanent 4 voice, 4 bass in C from old Hohner single row and bits of a cheap Cajun box !!,
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.