Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mystery Three Row Fish box  (Read 5424 times)

Lyra

Re: Mystery Three Row Fish box
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2018, 08:15:20 AM »

because it has found 764 items but only 426 sellers with some having multiple identical things for sale, I think. Probably if there was one guy selling a bazillion it would tell you bazillion and show you one.

Andrius

• Regular debater
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2018, 01:14:46 PM »

sometimes is possible to get more if you change location ("shipping to" option)
Sometimes i see message "you can not bit for this item" (country restrictions again)
May be some settings not to show adds in other (or some) countries.
Cam Button connected with seller about details, but i can not send any message to seller  :(
Koch Bb/Eb 12b 3v : Koch A/D 8b 2v : Koch C/F 12b 2v : Hohner Erica C/F 8b 2v : Hohner Erika C/F 2.4 row 8b 2v : Hohner early pre-Corona F/Bb/Eb 12b 2v: Hohner Liliput 2.4 row Bb/Eb 8b 2v : Hohner Club III BS C/F 2.7 row 8b 3v : Galotta D/G 8b 2v : Meinel & Herold G/C/F 16b 2v : Unkn G/C 8b 2v : Petersburg accordion F/Bb/Eb 16b 3v: Petersburg accordion G/C/F 16b 2v : Bandoneon Alfred Arnold 128 tone 2v : Bandoneon Wilhelm König 144 tone 2 v

Andrius

• Regular debater
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2018, 04:15:30 PM »

sadly i was not able to bid. I had sellers agreement to post to Lithuania, but there were biding restrictions  :(
Koch Bb/Eb 12b 3v : Koch A/D 8b 2v : Koch C/F 12b 2v : Hohner Erica C/F 8b 2v : Hohner Erika C/F 2.4 row 8b 2v : Hohner early pre-Corona F/Bb/Eb 12b 2v: Hohner Liliput 2.4 row Bb/Eb 8b 2v : Hohner Club III BS C/F 2.7 row 8b 3v : Galotta D/G 8b 2v : Meinel & Herold G/C/F 16b 2v : Unkn G/C 8b 2v : Petersburg accordion F/Bb/Eb 16b 3v: Petersburg accordion G/C/F 16b 2v : Bandoneon Alfred Arnold 128 tone 2v : Bandoneon Wilhelm König 144 tone 2 v

forrest

• Other Places::
  • digits still functioning
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2018, 06:28:36 PM »

"The One that Got Away"  :'(   Sorry you missed out on that one. I have the identical model, and although it is inscribed FisHE, it sings like a bird.  Here's the voice:  https://youtu.be/C-bz8bSOv80

triskel

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2018, 07:01:40 PM »

... but there were biding restrictions  :(

I've had similar problems, over the years, and you need to get the seller to change their settings to allow buyers outside the US to bid.

Fortunately our Post Office now has a forwarding facility in Great Britain, and in the United States, that provides you with an address in those countries and does away with a lot of such difficulties.

Andrius

• Regular debater
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2018, 07:30:13 PM »

[...] it sings like a bird.  Here's the voice:  https://youtu.be/C-bz8bSOv80

Nice video. I am really crazy about old boxes  :||:

triskel

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2018, 02:32:25 AM »

I spend lot of time searching ebay.com with different queries including Hohner, button accordion a.o. and was no lucky.
May be I live in wrong country  ::)

Here's another one of the same model, only in G/C/F - "Posts to: Worldwide", "Buy it now - US $169.00"

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Fettling... Learning to reed and right.
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2018, 09:51:07 AM »

Link?

SJ
There is no beginning to my talent :)

: Hohner Club Modell 1. Bb/Eb, de-clubbed : Early Hohner Pressed Wood A/D : 1930's Varnished wood G/C:  Hohner Erika C/F: Bandoneon tuned D/G Pressed wood: Koch F/Bb; G/C Pre Corso

byteofthecherry

• Good talker
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2018, 10:41:37 AM »

1 X Corona II(ADG)..1X Early 'Darth Vader' Corona IIIR (Eb/Bb/Ab)..2 X Erica(DG/CF)..1X Club VictoriaX(CF)..1 X Club II(Bb/Eb) 4 X Liliput (DG(red)/BbEb(purple)/GC(purple)..2 X preciosa(D/G(green)/Bb/Eb(Grey)+ lots of guitars/banjos/saxes/brass/synthy 'stuff'

MarioP

• Regular debater
  • Enjoying the MADNESS
    • AnyITsolution.Services
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2018, 01:05:04 PM »

Great find ..hoping some one heee won it for that price.
Hohner Corso A/D x2, G/C, Corona II A/D/G from the 60s.
Hohner Pre Corona II BsEsAs,Club IV C/F Pre-War, Liliput C/F, Mignon I (G) Piano from the 30s, Kromatica III from the 60s harmonica. Hohner Kids I. Pearl Forum series 80s, Zildjian, Sabían, Wuhan cymbals. Ludwig snare 70s.

squeezy

• Quick starter (now lagging behind)
  • Hohner Cornelia (mixte D/G/o&s)
    • www.johnspiers.co.uk
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2018, 01:48:39 PM »

Although the tuning has been translated - no-one has officially told you why it said FISHE explicitly ... so I will:

It's labeled using the traditinal German names for the notes where they refer to Bb as B and B natural as H.  "is" is the way they denote "sharp #"

Fis = F#
H = B
E = E

FisHE = F#/B/E
Squeezy

Sometimes wrong, sometimes right ... but always certain!

MarioP

• Regular debater
  • Enjoying the MADNESS
    • AnyITsolution.Services
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2018, 05:58:23 AM »

The phone app has limitations I discovered while searching for vinyls on ebays..
The desktop Chrome eBay search would show more results than the app shows ..

Perhaps a database query issue which they try to show less stuff in the phone app to make the app lighter and faster results but not so effective to international sellers from what I found was limiting the results to local or national sellers only.

Back to the Fis H E my turn of the century doesn’t have the B written as H for some reason perhaps with time the H turned more into a B shape... I did see in one of my Hohner Clubs the reed blocks had letters suck as Js and Hs written on them on a basic C/F I wonder if those were other labels they use for the wooden blocks only also the 378 and other numbers I’ve seen them write in the bass reed blocks..
Hohner Corso A/D x2, G/C, Corona II A/D/G from the 60s.
Hohner Pre Corona II BsEsAs,Club IV C/F Pre-War, Liliput C/F, Mignon I (G) Piano from the 30s, Kromatica III from the 60s harmonica. Hohner Kids I. Pearl Forum series 80s, Zildjian, Sabían, Wuhan cymbals. Ludwig snare 70s.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal