Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brian Peters playing in Maine  (Read 1197 times)

Matthew B

Brian Peters playing in Maine
« on: April 25, 2018, 05:10:17 PM »

Brian Peters is playing a house concert in Rockland, Maine on May 3rd.  He puts on a great show and it is well worth driving a bit to see him.  I've been in touch with the organizer and she is happy to add names to the guest list if you get in touch.  Either drop me a line, send me a pm, or contact her through Brian's website if you're interested.  The listing is here: http://www.brian-peters.co.uk/dates.html

If you're not within striking distance of Maine Brian is also playing several shows in New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut.
Charter Member Presumpscot and Fore River Accordion Club

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Fettling... Learning to reed and right.
Re: Brian Peters playing in Maine
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 05:36:22 PM »

The link on Brian's page isn't working. I have friends in Rockland, so I've messaged them on FB. Thanks for the info.

Sir John
There is no beginning to my talent :)

: Hohner Club Modell 1. Bb/Eb, de-clubbed : Early Hohner Pressed Wood A/D : 1930's Varnished wood G/C:  Hohner Erika C/F: Bandoneon tuned D/G Pressed wood: Koch F/Bb; G/C Pre Corso

MarioP

• Regular debater
  • Enjoying the MADNESS
    • AnyITsolution.Services
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 12:44:52 PM »

The page works now at least it did for me just now...
Hohner Corso A/D x2, G/C, Corona II A/D/G from the 60s.
Hohner Pre Corona II BsEsAs,Club IV C/F Pre-War, Liliput C/F, Mignon I (G) Piano from the 30s, Kromatica III from the 60s harmonica. Hohner Kids I. Pearl Forum series 80s, Zildjian, SabĂ­an, Wuhan cymbals. Ludwig snare 70s.

Winston Smith

• AKA Edward Jennings
    • "Our Luxor B&B" Luxor life, slice by slice.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 01:01:24 PM »

This might be an opportune moment to pre-warn interested parties of Brian Peters' booking at South Shields Folk Club on October the 7th. His appearances there always seem to coincide with me being away, and I'd really like to see him again. I think it was seeing him at SS which brought about my desire to squeeze something again, after being squeezeboxless for a couple (or more) years. He's fabulous!
At last, broken and resigned to accept conformity.
Oh, how I LOVE Big Brother!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal