Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WITNEY SUPERSQUEEZE 16-18 NOVEMBER 2018  (Read 591 times)

tom f

• Good talker
WITNEY SUPERSQUEEZE 16-18 NOVEMBER 2018
« on: August 20, 2018, 11:46:08 PM »

Witney Supersqueeze 2018 is now open for booking.  Melodeon tutors are Simon Care, Steve Dumpleton, Katie Howson and Emmanuelle Pariselle.  Details available on the Witney Supersqueeze website.  In addition to melodeons, Supersqueeze also includes concertina and piano accordion players although not necessarily on all workshops.  This seemed to work very well last year.  Rest assured that the Witney melodeon gathering has lost none of it's charms!

Sue

• Good talker
Re: WITNEY SUPERSQUEEZE 16-18 NOVEMBER 2018
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 10:02:51 AM »

Tutors all look good but I'm waiting to see what the workshops are before booking.
Oakwood D/G,
G/D anglo concertina
CRY HAVOC MORRIS

Roger Howard

• Respected Sage
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 10:12:24 AM »

The outline of the workshops is here:

https://www.davetownsendmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/SS18-UNITS-FINAL.pdf

Lots of attractive options, I would say!  (:)

Roger

Serafini 3 row Pignol-Milleret, Preciosa Bb/Eb, G/C Gaillard 2 row, 3 voice, D/G Lilly in Maple.

Sue

• Good talker
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 11:28:17 AM »

Thanks.  Just what I needed. I couldn't find it anywhere.
Oakwood D/G,
G/D anglo concertina
CRY HAVOC MORRIS

Chris Rayner

• Regular debater
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 05:27:56 PM »

I’ve booked to go.  Paid me money ‘n’ everyfink.  However, I decided which workshops to attend, but found no way to specify on the booking form.  Ho hum, I ‘spect I’ll be getting a request like last year..
Elderly amateur musician hoping to stave off dementia by learning to play the melodeon.  Just upgraded to a Tommy, also rather breathless G/C pokerwork and a G/C Benny.  Oh! And single row 2 stop Hohner in need of serious leak proofing.

Lester

• MADman
  • Mods and volunteers
  • Hohners'R'me
    • Lester's Melodeon Emporium and Tune-a-Rama
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 05:33:09 PM »

I’ve booked to go.  Paid me money ‘n’ everyfink.  However, I decided which workshops to attend, but found no way to specify on the booking form.  Ho hum, I ‘spect I’ll be getting a request like last year..

Recommend anything by Monsieur Pariselle

Geoff P.

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 06:01:54 PM »

From the Home Page click on Fees and Booking. Scroll down to the bottom of the fees section and there is a button for Register. A form comes up to fill in your choices, and other stuff. How did you register without seeing it?

Chris Rayner

• Regular debater
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 08:56:43 PM »

Dunno.  I didn’t write the perishing code, I’m just telling you what happened.
Elderly amateur musician hoping to stave off dementia by learning to play the melodeon.  Just upgraded to a Tommy, also rather breathless G/C pokerwork and a G/C Benny.  Oh! And single row 2 stop Hohner in need of serious leak proofing.

Helena Handcart

• Nine-box Nellie
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2018, 09:50:39 PM »

Rest assured that the Witney melodeon gathering has lost none of it's charms!

'cept it's not a melodeon gathering any more.
Sideways typing on the wooden handbag (now with added electric typewriter).

The Ewell SessionsGreen Man Sword | Taylor's Morris | Nellodeon on Soundcloud| Melodeon Playgroup |

Chris Rayner

• Regular debater
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2018, 10:31:52 PM »

From the Home Page click on Fees and Booking. Scroll down to the bottom of the fees section and there is a button for Register. A form comes up to fill in your choices, and other stuff. How did you register without seeing it?

Just revisited.  I have autocomplete enabled on me browser.  For reasons entirely obscure to me it bunged my name into all three workshop choice boxes.  Nowhere on the form does it say that these boxes are for those choices.  Least ways, only if you delete anything in the boxes does text saying that that’s what they’re for come up.  I just noticed my name entered three times, and assumed it was some error, which it is.  I went on to the next page, which was for payment I think, and finished the process expecting to be asked my choices not realising that I had, but in an occult fashion.

I’ve left a message on the contact page of the website.

Choonz

• Good talker
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2018, 09:31:57 AM »

I enrolled and paid without realising the workshop choices had been added.

Chris Rayner

• Regular debater
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2018, 10:46:00 AM »

Recommend anything by Monsieur Pariselle

I’m hoping to go to two of his sessions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.