Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Marc Sérafini  (Read 6364 times)

Marc Serafini

• New Starter
Re: Marc Sérafini
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2018, 10:10:44 AM »

Hello ! On first thanks a lots for the interest you have for my work. On second : sorry for my english.

i want to be more clear as possible : I build SERAFINI MODELS : DARWIN SANFONA and MILLENIUM 'R2D2 Z6PO and C3PO. But i'm alone and can't make a lot's of accordions. On top of this i want now to do the best work i can and devellop new technologies.

I sell mengascini maugein and soon Beltuna. But i conceive the models in collaboration with theese 3 builders who are the bests for me. I also make a draconian sellection of their models to concentrate me on the lighters and best models. With Maugein the design was more developped (Wood table, Strength for button, Reeds, Kind of mecanisms, space between buttons in left hand, voices etc...)

On serafini boxes all is different and i will translate as soon as possible my page https://www.diatoz.fr/2018/06/13/les-accord%C3%A9ons-serafini/ where you can have a better idea of my philosophy.

I received today the 3D printer to make better and lighter mecanisms and hope to be ready for the March delivery

Thanks a lots again

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 10:50:04 AM by Marc Serafini »

Marc Serafini

• New Starter
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2018, 10:18:16 AM »

Do not shut up Edward because I think it's good to ask these questions because the accordion market is enough complicated. I want to be clear when i work directelly with other builders that i like (as much for their work, their trust in meand my expertise an their "way to be")

Please tell me if you think it's not clear. All accordions are anounced with the name of the builder on the anounce and on the front of the accordion.
And thanks Théo for you great job
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 10:37:58 AM by Marc Serafini »

-Y-

• Handry 18 (G/C), Mélodie (D), Club IIb (A/D)
    • a database of 400 or more melodeons here
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2018, 11:08:50 AM »

Good news for the Beltuna collaboration. What will be the main characteristic of this range ? Three voices maybe ?
Also, do you plan on having more models with piccolo voice ? That would be great, IMO.

Winston Smith

• AKA Edward Jennings
    • "Our Luxor B&B" Luxor life, slice by slice.
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2018, 12:17:21 PM »

Hello Marc, and thanks for the clarity of your interjections! An explanation from the "horse's mouth", so to speak, is worth a hundred forum threads containing supposition and (unintentional) potential misleading to dummies like me!

Your level of contribution to the other manufacturers process is now perfectly clear, and the better news is that you are actually building your own models from scratch again. It certainly is a blessing to the melodeon world that you have a passion to strive for perfection, which includes the breaking of yet unforeseen bounds and barriers through innovation. I wish you the best of luck and every success in your future efforts.

(I often threaten to shut up, but find myself unable stick to it!)
At last, broken and resigned to accept conformity.
Oh, how I LOVE Big Brother!

Andy in Vermont

• Mélodie
    • Melodeon Minutes (blog)
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2018, 09:06:26 PM »

I think the Maugein and Mengascini models look great!

melodeon

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2018, 03:01:04 AM »

Agreed !!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal