Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale - Serenellini Lady in D/G  (Read 231 times)

Matt Langley

For Sale - Serenellini Lady in D/G
« on: July 15, 2018, 12:31:08 PM »

Hi everyone

For sale a very nice Serenellini Lady.  D/G 3 voice LMM, 4th button start with Anahata type G scale low notes + accidentals.  Stop on the treble end to take out the low voice.  Stop on the bass end to take out 3rds.  Comes in a Serenellini hardcase and with one Serenellini shoulder strap.  Also included are a second set of gold coloured buttons (see the photos) - very blingy (:)

Overall in excellent condition - see the photos.  There are a few very minor marks on the wood if you inspect closely but nothing serious.  Also, there is a little bit of wear to the bellows tape on the bottom of the bellows - again see the pictures.  In good tune and fully airtight.

This box plays really well, very responsive.  It is quite compact for a 3 voice and very versatile with the low notes and the stops.

Why am I selling it?  Well, I came by this box as a swap and I already owned a "posh" 3 voice D/G (an older Maugein Freres box).  Anyway, I have been comparing the two for some months now and have come to the conclusion that (despite the Lady being lighter and more versatile!) I still every so slightly prefer the Maugein.  This is a great box but I cant justify haveing two "posh" D/G boxes and so this one is looking for a new home.

Price £1400 ono. 

Pictures to follow.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.  Donation to Mel net if sold here.

Cheers

Matt

Matt Langley

Re: For Sale - Serenellini Lady in D/G
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 12:41:56 PM »

1st group of photos:

Matt Langley

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 12:43:12 PM »

Second group of photos:

Matt Langley

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 12:44:30 PM »

And the last 2:

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.