Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Single Voice or Four Voice anyone?? Contrasting boxes for sale (d/g or c#/d/g)  (Read 512 times)

Karl Stevens

Hello all. 

I'm selling the largest and the smallest of my boxes.  They're listed on ebay already and I don't like to end ebay auctions early once they've started, so I thought I'd post the links here and if the winning bidder has come through melodeon.net then just let me know and I'll make the appropriate donation to Theo (hope that's agreeable Theo).

All the details are in the ebay listings so I won't ramble on here.  The first is my big, four voice Serenellini:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142855145109

..and then I'm also selling my single voice Sandpiper Stint:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/142855061345

..in the hope they find a good home.

Karl

Karl Stevens

Ah yes, that is true they do. Thank you.  I am away from home today but will check the voicing as soon as I get home.  I've had it in my head it's LMMH, but I've not played it actively for a while.  Appreciate the prompt.  Best regards.  Karl

JohnAndy

• Regular debater
  • John Barber

Hi again Karl, on second thoughts I may just have misread the diagrams, reading them sideways on. I'm not sure.

As soon as that occurred to me I deleted my original post, before I saw you'd already responded. (My original post suggested that it looked like LMMM not LMMH).

That could be confusing, sorry about that!

Karl Stevens

Many thanks JohnAndy.  Yes, it is indeed LMMM as the coupler pictures suggest.  I've revised the listing on ebay, and viewers can get an idea of the sound combinations from the video files.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.