Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Post not showing  (Read 1757 times)

Richard Shaul

• Good talker
Post not showing
« on: August 08, 2018, 09:18:36 AM »

Hello, I have just posted something in the ABC section, but it is not showing as a new post, or as a recent post on the home screen. Any ideas why?

Graham Spencer

• MAD as a wet Hohner........
Re: Post not showing
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 09:33:37 AM »

Both your posts are visible here - I'm using Chrome and Windows 10. Maybe a browser issue?

Graham
Among others, Saltarelle Pastourelle II D/G; Hohner 4-stop 1-rows in C & G; assorted Hohners; 3-voice German (?) G/C of uncertain parentage; lovely little Hlavacek 1-row Heligonka; B♭/E♭ Koch. Newly acquired G/C Hohner Viktoria. Also Fender Jazz bass, Telecaster, Stratocaster, Epiphone Sheraton, Charvel-Jackson 00-style acoustic guitar, Danelectro 12-string and other stuff..........

Squeezing in the Cyprus sunshine

Winston Smith

• AKA Edward Jennings
    • "Our Luxor B&B" Luxor life, slice by slice.
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 09:34:50 AM »

Not that I "know" anything at all about it; but I would imagine that it's not showing as "new" to you simply because it isn't. It was showing as "new" to me, as I hadn't seen it before.
At last, broken and resigned to accept conformity.
Oh, how I LOVE Big Brother!

Andrius

• Regular debater
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 11:21:39 AM »

... Any ideas why?

may be it's enough to reload page (F5)
Koch Bb/Eb 12b 3v : Koch A/D 8b 2v : Koch C/F 12b 2v : Hohner Erica C/F 8b 2v : Hohner Erika C/F 2.4 row 8b 2v : Hohner early pre-Corona F/Bb/Eb 12b 2v: Hohner Liliput 2.4 row Bb/Eb 8b 2v : Hohner Club III BS C/F 2.7 row 8b 3v : Galotta D/G 8b 2v : Meinel & Herold G/C/F 16b 2v : Unkn G/C 8b 2v : Petersburg accordion F/Bb/Eb 16b 3v: Petersburg accordion G/C/F 16b 2v : Bandoneon Alfred Arnold 128 tone 2v : Bandoneon Wilhelm König 144 tone 2 v

Theo

• Administrator
  • Hohner Club Too
    • The Box Place
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 11:25:03 AM »

Hello, I have just posted something in the ABC section, but it is not showing as a new post, or as a recent post on the home screen. Any ideas why?

Posts are only marked new when you have not viewed them.  You own posts will never be marked new to yourself, but they will be marked new to anyone else, until they view them.
Theo Gibb - Gateshead UK

Proprietor of The Box Place for melodeon and concertina sales and service.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for stock updates.

Richard Shaul

• Good talker
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 11:32:14 AM »

OK, so I understand why I can't see it as a new post, but it also didn't appear as a recent post on the home screen.

Theo

• Administrator
  • Hohner Club Too
    • The Box Place
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 11:39:23 AM »

Recent posts only show the 10 most recent posts on the whole forum.   If you posted at a busy time it's quite possible yrours could have disappeared by the time you looked.  Your most recent posts are there now.  Screenshot attached.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 11:42:37 AM by Theo »
Theo Gibb - Gateshead UK

Proprietor of The Box Place for melodeon and concertina sales and service.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for stock updates.

pbsalt

• Respected Sage
  • Location NE Fife
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2018, 04:48:11 PM »

When I look under the Tunes section the thread about  Androids is not shown . However by clicking on the most recent post in the Tunes folder ( which was listed as a post about Androids )  I could access it 
Paul
Location NE Fife

Lester

• MADman
  • Mods and volunteers
  • Hohners'R'me
    • Lester's Melodeon Emporium and Tune-a-Rama
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2018, 04:50:40 PM »

When I look under the Tunes section the thread about  Androids is not shown . However by clicking on the most recent post in the Tunes folder ( which was listed as a post about Androids )  I could access it
The Android thread is in a child board of the Tunes folder so you have to click through Tunes to ABC
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal