Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Winster  (Read 1603 times)

Daz Barry

Winster
« on: August 09, 2018, 09:27:36 PM »

Hello everyone
This is my first time ever to meet you all. I have been learning to play the melodeon for nearly one year. I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone at Winster. I'm booked in to Saturday and Sunday workshops and need all the help I can get. I'm 68 and I am loving playing on the row. I'm very lucky to have met a friend called David Alwood and he has been a great help. My name is Daz and I can't wait for the workshops.😎

Nigel

• Respected Sage
Re: Winster
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 10:01:51 PM »

Hi Daz. This is great. See you in Winster. We'll also have an informal session (and meal) on the Friday night.

NickF

• Regular debater
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 08:01:54 AM »

Welcome Daz; look forward to meeting you in Winster :)
Serenellini 233, Streb, D/G Pokerwork, D/G Liliput, Bb/Eb Liliput, Bb/Eb Comedy Wardrobe (Hohner Model X), Bb/Eb Accidental Erika

If you can smile when things are going wrong, you must have someone else in mind to blame

David A

• Good talker
  • Serenellini Lady D/G
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 09:10:19 AM »

Hello everyone
This is my first time ever to meet you all. I have been learning to play the melodeon for nearly one year. I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone at Winster. I'm booked in to Saturday and Sunday workshops and need all the help I can get. I'm 68 and I am loving playing on the row. I'm very lucky to have met a friend called David Alwood and he has been a great help. My name is Daz and I can't wait for the workshops.😎
Hi Daz. Great to see your first post on Melnet and thanks for the kind words. You'll find everyone on Melnet incredibly helpful and supportive.
Cheers, David  :||:  :||:

Daz Barry

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 07:35:47 PM »

Bought a tent for Winster, been in touch with Mel, looking forward to learning loads!!

David A

• Good talker
  • Serenellini Lady D/G
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 05:20:52 PM »

Bought a tent for Winster
Brave man. I decided a B&B was preferable to our caravan!

Daz Barry

Winster
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 08:31:03 PM »

Not long to go now.I'm so looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully learning more about playing on the row.I really am glad I found the melodeon.see you all soon.Daz😎
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal