Discussions > General Discussion

Mel.Net stickers

(1/9) > >>

Tone Dumb Greg:
Not sure if this is the right place for this. Theo?

Following up on The Man Formerly Known As Edward's suggestion I have  investigated the practicality of getting Melodeon.net stickers made, to the same pattern as Steve's melnet badges..
I have located a source. The price would work out at, about,  38, plastic, secure but removable adhesive stickers for £5.00, delivered. Payment via plastic fiver in the post.

Given the batch sizes I would need 10 people interested, or 20, or 30, etc..

Anyone?

Winston Smith:
Not sure what I'd do with 38 of the little b*****s, but put me down for a sheet, please.

Tone Dumb Greg:

--- Quote from: Winston Smith on August 25, 2018, 08:23:58 AM ---Not sure what I'd do with 38 of the little b*****s, but put me down for a sheet, please.

--- End quote ---

If enough people are interested much smaller batches will be possible, but I can't afford to stand to the balance [Edit: i.e., my wife wouldn't let me] and I don't want 400 of the little perishers, either.
I'll ask a local printer I know if he could manage a smaller batch.

Cost per sheet of eighteen,  from the firm I have contact with, would be be about £1.60 plus delivery (I think that quantity would fit a standard letter). Minimum batch I can buy at the moment is 25 sheets.

I don't care how long it takes to move them, but I haven't got a way of keeping their availability in the public eye so, what didn't go quick would be mine forever.

Theo:
[ADMIN]]

--- Quote from: Tone Dumb Greg on August 25, 2018, 12:58:13 AM ---Not sure if this is the right place for this. Theo?

--- End quote ---

Moved to General Discussion with the parallel topic about badges.

Winston Smith:
"what didn't go quick would be mine forever."

Yes, of course they would. But then you'd have more than anyone else in the whole world! Doesn't that appeal to you, even a little? "THE MELODEON.NET STICKER KING" It's a grand title!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version