Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recommended French Music. Teaching Resources  (Read 3552 times)

Schnorbitz

• Regular debater
Re: Recommended French Music. Teaching Resources
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2018, 08:25:07 AM »

Thanks Chris

That is brilliant,I will give Stef Milleret's lessons a spin! They sounds absolutely perfect.

Chris Ryall

• "doc 3-row"
  • French Interpreter
  • Wirral UK
    • Chris Ryall
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2018, 11:14:03 AM »

If  you are a traveller then they also run two 6 day courses (stages) annually  :|glug

o Stage d' Improvisation is 3rd/4th week in February.  Theory of scales, relationship to the
   chords, blues, the improvised line, the importance of rhythm and 'space between notes', etc

o Stage de musiques traditionelles is 3rd/4th week in August and is what it says on the tin
    tAccordéon is taught at 3 levels, 4-5 tutors  with a fair bit more improvisation in the 3rd dan.
    This course is BIG and teaches many instruments, bass clarinet, bagpipes, song, even sound desk!
    As such it works well for couples with different interests, and might be linked to a festival trip

This is not 'mustradem': but is the same people https://www.stagemydriase.fr/stage-musiques-traditionnelles/
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 11:35:04 AM by Chris Ryall »
  _       _    _      _ 

Schnorbitz

• Regular debater
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2018, 03:45:32 PM »

Thanks Chris

I'll keep those in mind. For now I'll look forward to spending some time with Monsieur Milleret.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal