Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: O Frabjous Day!  (Read 467 times)

Ebor_fiddler

• Chris
  • Hohner 1040 C One-Row, Sandpiper D/G, Liliput C/F
    • Ebor Morris
O Frabjous Day!
« on: September 17, 2018, 09:27:02 PM »

1) I've just discovered that my car has a little row of red lights which tell you if you've remembered to belt up your squeeze boxes. No good for Pikey though, as it only works for four or less.  >:E

2) I took my Neanderthaler to our Friday session, hoping find a mug to unload t onto suitable donee. While I was looking at it with a friend her husband came along and pulled out what I'd always assumed were dummy buttons, as they seemed to be just screwed into the top. They weren't dummies and I have a new two voice in "F"!  :||:

Chris the Lucky  ;D
I'm a Yorkie!
My other melodeon's a fiddle, but one of my Hohners has six strings! I also play a very red Hawkins Bazaar in C and a generic Klingenthaler spoon bass in F.!! My other pets (played) are gobirons - Hohner Marine Band in C, Hohner Tremolo in D and a Chinese Thingy Tremolo in G.

Winston Smith

• AKA Edward Jennings
    • "Our Luxor B&B" Luxor life, slice by slice.
Re: O Frabjous Day!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 10:07:50 PM »

Would that be a low F, like lower than a 114G? It would be wonderful if it is.
Although I can carry on messing with melodeons, the ongoing attention of the Ministry of Truth and the Thought Police will (no doubt) eventually teach me to really love Big Brother!

Broadland Boy

• Awful noises from Pokerwork, HA114G, BbEb Liliputs
Re: O Frabjous Day!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 12:56:55 AM »

1) The digital age eh ? not had a car like that but have been in pubs where fetching out a squeezebox gets the old analogue 'Belt Up'warning from the landlord

2) Take it there is no current need for clothes pegs then Chris ?   :D

Congrats on your serendipity
Richard A
Venit ventus contrarius ventus egrediente,
Omnes prope quid ventum est circa
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.