Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smuggling another one into the herd - an experiment  (Read 3462 times)

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Fettling... Learning to reed and right.
Re: Smuggling another one into the herd - an experiment
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2018, 09:58:54 AM »

Advertise one for sale at the price you told him/her it was worth, and not the price you told him/her you paid for it. Nobody will ever buy it at that price, and so you get to keep it  >:E

SJ
There is no beginning to my talent :)

: Hohner Club Modell 1. Bb/Eb, de-clubbed : Early Hohner Pressed Wood A/D : 1930's Varnished wood G/C:  Hohner Erika C/F: Bandoneon tuned D/G Pressed wood: Koch F/Bb; G/C Pre Corso

Helena Handcart

• Nine-box Nellie
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2018, 12:50:22 PM »

Oh blimey, no deceit or subterfuge intended (or needed) on my part, 'twas a mere experiment to see how long it took for him to notice.  Just under 24 hours, not bad really.
Sideways typing on the wooden handbag (now with added electric typewriter).

Green Man Sword | Helena Handcart on Soundcloud| Squeezebox from Scratch |

Bob Ellis

• Hero?....Where's my medal, then?
  • Ain't I cute?
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2018, 01:04:47 PM »

My wife is even more prescient than that. Somehow she knows when I am intending to buy a new melodeon! The phrase "over my dead body" has been heard on occasion, but I've learnt to ignore it, having discovered that she is remarkably good at self-resurrection!  >:E
Bob in beautiful Wensleydale, Les Panards Dansants, Crook Morris and the Loose Knit Band.
Clément Guais 3-row D/G/acc.; Castagnari 1914 D/G; Karntnerland Steirische 3-row G/C/F; Ellis Pariselle 2.6-row D/G/acc.; Gabbanelli Compact 2-row D/G with lots of bling, pre-war Hohner Bb/F; Acadian one-row in D.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal