Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: BBC4 Animation  (Read 754 times)

Eshed

• Regular debater
Re: BBC4 Animation
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2018, 03:52:53 PM »

He was quite prolific.
And often plagiarised.
I'm slowly improving.
If I've posted a video and you have advice that could help me improve faster, don't keep it to yourself! That's what replies and PMs are for :)

squeezy

• Quick starter (now lagging behind)
  • Hohner Cornelia (mixte D/G/o&s)
    • www.johnspiers.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2018, 04:38:43 PM »

I think that first little tune needs a B to go with it.  It’d be a bit repetitititive without some such relief.

If you listen carefull there is already a B music!  It's only one note different from the A music - but then again there are some morris tunes that are pretty much like that as well - so I think it makes it all the more authentic!
Squeezy

Sometimes wrong, sometimes right ... but always certain!

Chris Rayner

• Regular debater
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2018, 02:44:34 PM »

Every time, well, most times, I play an A it sounds a note or two different from the last time.  I admit this is not actually intended, but it doesn’t make it a B.🤔
Elderly amateur musician hoping to stave off dementia by learning to play the melodeon.  Just upgraded to a Tommy, also rather breathless G/C pokerwork and a G/C Benny.  Oh! And single row 2 stop Hohner in need of serious leak proofing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.