Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Museum exhibition in San Diego area  (Read 947 times)

Joan Kureczka

• Regular debater
Museum exhibition in San Diego area
« on: December 13, 2018, 10:23:42 PM »

In case there is anyone else in, or planning to visit CA -- looks like there is a new museum show on the come-back of the accordion. Mostly PAs I'm sure, but Renee de la Prade -- who has been a poster  here -- gets the photo for the newspaper account. Will have to fly down and check this out myself, sometime this spring.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/entertainment/music/sd-et-music-accordions-cool-again-museum-of-making-music-20181213-story.html?fbclid=IwAR3TwSHL5U1uhlP34kURdMYneP00RYdv7v9dCTw-QlcyOlKtm1y07CT7rn4
MAD: Oakwood Baffetti Super II, Loffet Pro, Oakwood 3-voice, Castagnari Sander, Salterelle Pastourelle II, Smythe "Flea," and a crazy blinged up Pokerwork

Broadland Boy

• Awful noises from Pokerwork, HA114G, BbEb Liliputs
Re: Museum exhibition in San Diego area
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 12:32:54 AM »

Thanks for the link Joan but I guess the internet can't escape the wall your chap is building - returns this message for me  :o

"Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism."

Shame, anything promoting free reed playing to the great unwashed is good news anywhere
Richard A
Venit ventus contrarius ventus egrediente,
Omnes prope quid ventum est circa

Joan Kureczka

• Regular debater
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 06:14:54 AM »

It let me make a PDF, so let's see if this worked! See the attached file.

Joan
MAD: Oakwood Baffetti Super II, Loffet Pro, Oakwood 3-voice, Castagnari Sander, Salterelle Pastourelle II, Smythe "Flea," and a crazy blinged up Pokerwork

Steve_freereeder

• Content Manager
  • MAD is inevitable. Keep Calm and Carry On
    • Lizzie Dripping
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 06:37:03 AM »

Great! Thanks, Joan!
Nice photo of Renée too.
Steve
Sheffield, UK.
www.lizziedripping.org.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal