News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music  (Read 925 times)

Jack Beecroft

• New Starter
Music
« on: March 07, 2019, 12:06:27 PM »

Please can anyone tell me where I can purchase the sheet music for 'OLD LIGHT'  by Andy Cutting.
Thanks,
Jack Beecroft

Jack Humphreys

• tunesbyjackhumphreys
Re: Music
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 01:53:01 PM »

I've checked all three Blowzabella tune books, and it's not there.  And, as you've probably already found, no signs of it from a google search or google image search looking for scores.  So you may have to do your own transcription, or see if anyone on melnet would do it for you. Good luck.

Graham Spencer

• MAD as a wet Hohner........
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 03:39:14 PM »

Hi Jack - welcome to Melnet.  Can't help you with your question I'm afraid, but my question is: any relation to Rob?

Cheers
Graham
Among others, Saltarelle Pastourelle II D/G; Hohner 4-stop 1-rows in C & G; assorted Hohners; 3-voice German (?) G/C of uncertain parentage; lovely little Hlavacek 1-row Heligonka; B♭/E♭ Koch. Newly acquired G/C Hohner Viktoria. Also Fender Jazz bass, Telecaster, Stratocaster, Epiphone Sheraton, Charvel-Jackson 00-style acoustic guitar, Danelectro 12-string and other stuff..........

Squeezing in the Cyprus sunshine

Julian S

• D/G Pastourelle 2, Dony, Pokerwork, G/C Pariselle
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 10:37:13 AM »

It's a beautiful tune...never found the dots but I think it's one to learn by ear anyway. Personally, I don't think I could ever quite capture the subtlety of Andy's playing.
It'd probably be one of my choices of Desert Island tunes but would I manage to learn to give it justice before my box fell apart due to the rigours of island life ?!

Good luck with it !

J
Old Bones Dance Band
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal