Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale white Jr Martin Cajun accordion in Bb  (Read 183 times)

fiddler2007

For Sale white Jr Martin Cajun accordion in Bb
« on: March 14, 2019, 07:24:52 PM »

As i intend to buy an anglo concertina (swap deal maybe?) i want to sell my very mint Bb Jr Martin. Built around 2006. Always kept in a non heated dry room and in the case; no sufferings from moist etc. NOT USED for gigs, and sounds really good and loud. Binci #1 reeds. I just bought it once because it's so darn nice and top notch quality.

Jr. Martins Luxury model, with the crayfish on the corner pieces.barely used, perfectly (Cajun) tuned. Remark: Jr used bellows tape which is slightly sticky when you FIRST open the bellows taking it out of the case. As the artist signed painting of a Louisiana egret is on the bellows tape i left it be like that, also as it's not really bothering the instrument's operation. When playing it it's not sticky any way. Price 2800 Euros, original case included. For a trader, PM me on VAT. PS this instrument has been legally imported in to the EU, proof of that on invoice can be included.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 05:37:12 AM by fiddler2007 »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.