Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Melodeon lesson near Oxford  (Read 275 times)

Mark Leue

• Regular debater
Melodeon lesson near Oxford
« on: May 08, 2019, 08:22:12 PM »

I'm going to be on vacation in old Blighty and specifically in Oxford the 21st, to 26th this very May, and if any of you are within an hour or so of the city of spires, I'd love to get a melodeon lesson to work on my basses a bit. PM me if your interested in doing that. Obviously for money.  There are not many teachers near my home in the US. PS, I'm an ear learner.

MelonBox

• Respected Sage
    • Mel Biggs Music | Melodeon Teacher
Re: Melodeon lesson near Oxford
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 08:33:50 PM »

Hi Mark! I'm in South Derbyshire, near Burton-on-Trent (about 1.5 hours from Oxford).

I've got availability afternoon of 21st or all day 23+24. Check out my website for testimonials/prices.

www.melbiggsmusic.co.uk

Email: mel@melbiggsmusic.co.uk

Would love to get you on the right track with your LH whilst you're over here and maybe we can continue via Skype once you're back in the US. I have seen many students online this way all over the world!

Hope to meet you!
Mel
Castagnari Trilly DG and GC, Castagnari Tommy DG all by Acorn Instruments,
Serenellini 233 Deluxe D/G set up by Steve Dumpleton, Hohner Picoletta Bb/Eb set up by Mike Rowbotham.

Pick Up & Play with Mel Biggs - Online beginners course: https://melbiggsmusic.co.uk/course/pick-up-play-lets-get-started/

Mel Biggs Musician | Melodeon Teacher
www.melbiggsmusic.co.uk

Mark Leue

• Regular debater
Re: Melodeon lesson near Oxford
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 09:04:54 PM »

I'll get back to you Mel,  Ive already stolen some stuff from your recordings!  Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.