Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hohner Pokerwork - bought a D/G but it doesn't seem to be one! Help please...  (Read 3611 times)

Peadar

Don't know where in London you are (Everything south of Watford is London to me) but the Ewell session was very welcoming when I spent a couple of weeks in Kingston on Thames earlier in the year. They also run a monthly "Slow and Steady" session, which I missed but would be really good for a beginner.

Zoe C

Don't know where in London you are (Everything south of Watford is London to me) but the Ewell session was very welcoming when I spent a couple of weeks in Kingston on Thames earlier in the year. They also run a monthly "Slow and Steady" session, which I missed but would be really good for a beginner.

That's really good to know, thank you - it'd currently be quite good for me to get to Ewell, alas I'm movng to East London very soon - it's good to know for when I pop back though.

TedK

• Regular debater

Hi,

I haven't been so involved in running the Dalston session recently, but I know there have been some problems finding a new venue after a change of landlords. Hopefully it will resurface again soon, if you're on facebook the group is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/312959745553372/

I actually have a D/G pokerwork that I will be selling in a couple of weeks, I will put it up on the for sale section here when I get the chance. In the meantime this one looks like excellent value: http://forum.melodeon.net/index.php/topic,23915.0/topicseen.html
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal