Discussions > General Discussion

Another bouquet for Theo and Clive

(1/3) > >>

Alison Scott:
I'm just posting quickly from my phone at Melodeons at Witney. I was delighted to discover that the site degrades gracefully to a simple interface for mobile devices. It's really easy to read on the move. I don't know if it was deliberate but I really appreciate it. Thanks!

Andy in Vermont:
COOL! Maybe Squeezy will keep in touch while on tour!!!
 :: ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
-Andy

Fi:
And I wanted to say thanks to Theo for putting in all the time with the moving and and stuff, super!! (I missed the congrats thread due to being at witney playing my melodeon  ;D)

Fi:
If you go over to the Spiers & Boden message board which has been newly Aimooed in thier 'upgrade' (now it's like wading through treacle to navigate it at all) you''ll see what a lucky escape we've had!  :o

Martin Milner:

--- Quote from: Fee on November 12, 2007, 02:30:32 PM ---If you go over to the Spiers & Boden message board which has been newly Aimooed in thier 'upgrade' (now it's like wading through treacle to navigate it at all) you''ll see what a lucky escape we've had!  :o

--- End quote ---

Geeze Louise, I've never seen a forum respond so slowly. I've got a mega-fast connection here, and it still took about 3 minutes just to bring up the first page. I've tried to access a few threads, and they're just as slow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version