News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Witney  (Read 5464 times)

Sue

• Good talker
Re: Witney
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2019, 04:34:59 PM »

I booked and paid earlier and was expecting an email confirmation.  Nothing has arrived, did anyone else get an email confirmation?
Oakwood D/G, Karel van der Leeuw D/G
G/D anglo concertina
CRY HAVOC MORRIS

Robin Tims

• Good talker
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2019, 05:00:41 PM »

Seems to be par for the course at the moment Sue.

Three of us locally here are in the same situation. Not to worry, I'm sure the system will catch up before long. Meanwhile we at least have the Paypal acknowledgement.

Rob
Castagnari Clovis D/G. Irish Conc Co 'Eiru' C/G. Wheatstone Aeola 48b English Treble. Weltmeister Rubin 60 Bass P. Accordion.

nigelr

• Respected Sage
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2019, 08:48:52 AM »

From experience in previous years, the "system" is when Dave T gets round to sorting things out - so don't worry if you haven't got a confirmation email.  This isn't a swish automated system with a managed workflow.  Have patience and all will get sorted.
DB Oakwood Super 2 (D/G), Mory (D/G/Acc), Erika (Bb/Eb) and an HA114 in C

Sharon

• Regular debater
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2019, 12:55:01 PM »

I booked and paid earlier and was expecting an email confirmation.  Nothing has arrived, did anyone else get an email confirmation?

I got a paypal confirmation when I paid - have had an email confirmation this morning so it looks like Dave is working his way through the bookings  (:)

Chris Rayner

• Respected Sage
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2019, 04:29:32 PM »

I got a paypal confirmation when I paid - have had an email confirmation this morning so it looks like Dave is working his way through the bookings  (:)

Me too also as well.  In addition.
Elderly amateur musician hoping to stave off dementia by learning to play the melodeon.  Main instrument a Tommy, also D/G and G/C pokerworks,  a single row 2 stop Hohner, and a new addition to the free reedery, a rather splendid Paolo Soprani four voice 120 bass c-system chromatic button accordion.  Very shiny, very loud, and about the same size and weight as a small car.  Now I’ve traded me Benny with (ahem) a cash adjustment, to a three voice 60 bass Castagnari K3.

Sue

• Good talker
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2019, 05:20:25 PM »

I got my confirmation this morning too.
Oakwood D/G, Karel van der Leeuw D/G
G/D anglo concertina
CRY HAVOC MORRIS

Nigel

• Respected Sage
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2019, 02:13:53 PM »

I believe that some melnetters joined up for Dinner on the Friday or Saturday before the informal session or  tutor concert. Is this happening?

Joan Kureczka

• Regular debater
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2019, 04:25:53 AM »

Jesse and I would be happy to do so.
MAD: Oakwood Baffetti Super II, Loffet Pro, Oakwood 3-voice, Castagnari Sander, Salterelle Pastourelle II, Smythe "Flea," and a crazy blinged up Pokerwork

pete /acorn

• .Cast Trilly
    • Acorn Instruments
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2019, 10:00:13 AM »

I got a message back from Dave this week,there are still places available for the weekend however the Andy Cutting and John Spiers  workshops are full

See you all there

www.acorninstruments.co.uk
Acorn Instruments are the official retailer for Castagnari Instruments,Melodeons and Accordions for England and Scotland and have an extensive stock of new instruments on the shelf for prompt delivery in standard layouts however these can easily be changed to customers specia lrequirements
 We also have the largest stock in the UK of  pre loved melodons all fully serviced,and with 12 months warranty
UK and international customers catered for

Nigel

• Respected Sage
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2019, 04:14:48 PM »

One member of our group has cancelled her place. As a result, there is an en-suite room, including breakfast, going at The Fleece (just across the green from the venue) for Friday only or both Friday and Saturday. It’s booked as single occupancy but I’ve agreed to swap rooms if double occupancy is required.
If interested, please promptly PM me or contact Rebecca at the Fleece on 01993 892270. The current ref no is BK23428/4, Surname: Briggs, Arr: 15th November 2019, Nts: 2, Total Cost: £153.00.

Nigel

• Respected Sage
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2019, 12:38:03 PM »

The room at the Fleece has been taken.

pete /acorn

• .Cast Trilly
    • Acorn Instruments
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2019, 02:19:05 PM »

Acorn Instruments will be trading on Sunday as usual however I will be on site and around from Friday evening.
If there is anything you want to try before Sunday no problem,I have more pre owned instruments than ever before and the usual selection of new

please just give me a ring on 07472170801.
You dont have to be taking part to come on site and try the instruments

the web site will be updated in next day or so with all the pre owned instruments details
Acorn Instruments are the official retailer for Castagnari Instruments,Melodeons and Accordions for England and Scotland and have an extensive stock of new instruments on the shelf for prompt delivery in standard layouts however these can easily be changed to customers specia lrequirements
 We also have the largest stock in the UK of  pre loved melodons all fully serviced,and with 12 months warranty
UK and international customers catered for

rees

• Windjammer
    • Wesson Accordions
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2019, 06:56:31 PM »

I'll have my usual stall with a few choice instruments for sale.
Rees Wesson (accordion builder and mechanic)
Gungrog, Welshpool, Wales, UK
www.melodeons.com

squeezy

• Quick starter (now lagging behind)
  • Hohner Cornelia (mixte D/G/o&s)
    • www.johnspiers.co.uk
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2019, 12:12:46 AM »

Hurrah!
Squeezy

Sometimes wrong, sometimes right ... but always certain!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal