Discussions > General Discussion

Melodeon storage and practice carts and dedicated practice spaces.

<< < (5/5)

Chris Rayner:

--- Quote from: Phil B on June 26, 2019, 01:29:51 PM ---Question from Playteach  A: do you really put your instruments away every time you're out? "  Yes

--- End quote ---

:o Burn the heretic!! ;)

Corinto:
Two small accordions stay in the living room, in a JYSK Pouffe HOLEBY with storage brown, JYSK is a kind of danish IKEA, nice footrests to watch tv and extra seats when too numerous visits ...

see here = https://jysk.co.uk/living-room/pouffes-0/pouffe-holeby-w-storage-brown-0

Another one I keep in a practice venue not too far from home ... it's an old closed factory, they made about ± 40 practice rooms with some acoustic insulation, for rent ... , most are rented by drummers and small amateur bands ... there's also a quite nice recording studio in one of the biggest rooms ...

malcolmbebb:
My Giordy is on thedesk about 15 inches from my right hand. My Dino is on a shelf about 3 feet from my left hand.

Bob Ellis:
I keep my melodeons on a bookcase just to the right of my desk, so that they are all easy to reach - thereby leaving me no excuse for not practising regularly. The gap on the top shelf in the attached photo is for 'Elvis', my blingy white Gabbanelli two-row, which is currently out on loan. I shall have to make a bit more space ready for the arrival next week of the black and blonde 1925 Hohner in Bb/F that is coming from the USA.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version