Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Melodeon Playgroup 2020  (Read 1077 times)

Sharon

Re: Melodeon Playgroup 2020
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2019, 07:35:00 PM »

- will be packing all the duvets lol!

I suggest a pair of thick socks,works wonders in a van in winter

Ah, fear not - I will have woolly socks! I dye wool and I’ve got an antique sock knitting machine so I have no excuse for having cold feet 🤣

Sharon

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2019, 07:37:46 PM »

Looking forward to it - I’ve booked for improvers and a friend is coming to the absolute beginners 🙂 I’ve just booked up to stay at the pub in my small campervan - will be the earliest in the year I’ve stayed in the van - will be packing all the duvets lol!

Yeah were in our van too - not quite the earliest in the year, we once camped at Straw Bear in our old Bongo but it's pretty early.  I hear the camping space is getting very full so we are certainly not the only ones.

Great, we can all huddle together for warmth 😆

Peadar

• Respected Sage
  • Is e obair latha toiseachadh.
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2019, 07:56:30 PM »

Meanwhile the long range forecast is for a hard January/February.....Just to cheer up the campers. On the plus side if Bretforton gets snowed in and you are camping you will only have to get in on the Friday then sit/play it out for the duration.
Antoria 3 stop : International AD :Hohner AD & 1040/G  : Anon 19 key C/C#....and an alarming number of other melodeons which should get out more......
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.