Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Irish accordion books for sale  (Read 218 times)

Ram Miller

Irish accordion books for sale
« on: September 11, 2019, 10:06:36 PM »

I have the following Irish Accordion books for sale:

The Irish Accordion Tutor - Volume 1 by Damien Connolly - $25 OBRO (Plus $3.50 shipping to the USA)

Joe Burke traditional Irish Music Collection - $20 OBRO (Plus $3.50  shipping to the USA)

The Box : A Beginner's Guide to the Irish Traditional Button Accordion  $7 OBRO (Plus $2.50 shipping to the USA)

All of these books are in great condition as can be seen in the attached photos.

Although I have not sold many items on this forum, for what it is worth, I have perfect feedback on that large online auction site. I will gladly take the books back if you think that they are not in the condition that I describe.

Shipping charges outside the USA will be the actual cost, and I prefer to be paid by PayPal (I will eat the fees).

Thanks!

Ram Miller

Re: Irish accordion books for sale
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 09:51:20 PM »

I was asked to show a photo of the table of contents for the Joe Burke book, so please see the attached photo.
The book also came with another song, not shown on the table of contents, "Patsy's Whiskers" that was included on a separate sheet of paper.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.