Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Festival des Panards 2019  (Read 569 times)

Bob Ellis

• Hero?....Where's my medal, then?
  • Ain't I cute?
Festival des Panards 2019
« on: October 05, 2019, 09:58:33 PM »

The Festival des Panards 2019 takes place next weekend (11 - 13 October), so it is almost upon us. :o

For those who don't already know, it takes place in Todmorden in West Yorkshire. It is a fabulous weekend of traditional French and Breton music provided by Meascán, Trio Morvan, The Eel Grinders, Gwerz Flamm, Yannick Minvielle-Debat & Steve Turner and Les Panards Dansants. There will be bals on Friday and Saturday night, dance and tune workshops during the day on Saturday (including a melodeon workshop led by Pierre Marceau of Trio Morvan) and an informal bal on Sunday from 11.00 until 15:00 where all musicians are welcome to come and play for the dancers. Further details can be found at http://www.frenchdanceleeds.co.uk/

I thought I had publicised this on melnet a while ago, but I can't find any record of having done that, so please accept my apologies for the late notice. However, it is not too late to buy tickets.
Bob in beautiful Wensleydale, Les Panards Dansants, Crook Morris and the Loose Knit Band.
Clément Guais 3-row D/G/acc.; Castagnari 1914 D/G; Karntnerland Steirische 3-row G/C/F; Ellis Pariselle 2.6-row D/G/acc.; Gabbanelli Compact 2-row D/G with lots of bling, pre-war Hohner Bb/F; Acadian one-row in D.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal