Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: East Anglian Traditional Music Trust future events (anti-clash posting!)  (Read 913 times)

Steve_freereeder

• Content Manager
  • MAD is inevitable. Keep Calm and Carry On
    • Lizzie Dripping

Following the success of the EATMT 'Pressing the Buttons' workshop day just gone, here are two provisional dates for your diaries to avoid clashes...
  • Traditional Music Day, Stowmarket, Saturday 19th September 2020. Venue: The John Peel Arts Centre and adjacent church hall.
  • Melodeons and More type event at the end of March 2021 (back to its usual date slot).

For the first event, the venues have been booked, but no details are available yet. Keep an eye on the EATMT website and I will also post news here as and when.
The 2021 Melodeons and More type event is very much provisional at this stage but more details should emerge over the next few weeks and months.

Keep a note of both dates in your diaries!
Steve
Sheffield, UK.
www.lizziedripping.org.uk

ladydetemps

• Emote Wizard
  • Forum Librarian
  • Castagnari Tommy D/G, Hohner 1 row 4 stop in C
    • My Youtube Channel

That should work jane austen festival is the week before. For a moment I was worried it might clash.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal