Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brand spanking new!  (Read 3850 times)

Chris Rayner

• Respected Sage
Re: Brand spanking new!
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2020, 02:32:12 PM »

Whilst on the subject of CBAs here is one that I've recently been working on. A very compact single voice Mengascini (the M has gone missing), no bigger than a melodeon really, with freebass. I just wish I could actually play it. *sigh*

Ah.  That there is a b-griff CBA, aka a bayan.  No doubt highly desirable to those who play such things.  For various reasons I prefer the c-griff.
Elderly amateur musician hoping to stave off dementia by learning to play the melodeon.  Main instrument a Tommy, also D/G and G/C pokerworks,  a single row 2 stop Hohner, and a new addition to the free reedery, a rather splendid Paolo Soprani four voice 120 bass c-system chromatic button accordion.  Very shiny, very loud, and about the same size and weight as a small car.  Now I’ve traded me Benny with (ahem) a cash adjustment, to a three voice 60 bass Castagnari K3.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal