News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Emoji  (Read 1084 times)

Chris Rayner

• Respected Sage
Emoji
« on: December 08, 2019, 01:37:22 PM »

This may gladden a heart or two here http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2019/19087-accordion-emoji.pdf . Or possibly not.
Elderly amateur musician hoping to stave off dementia by learning to play the melodeon.  Main instrument a Tommy, also D/G and G/C pokerworks,  a single row 2 stop Hohner, and a new addition to the free reedery, a rather splendid Paolo Soprani four voice 120 bass c-system chromatic button accordion.  Very shiny, very loud, and about the same size and weight as a small car.  Now I’ve traded me Benny with (ahem) a cash adjustment, to a three voice 60 bass Castagnari K3.

Chris Rayner

• Respected Sage
Re: Emoji
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 01:51:26 PM »

Ah!  I see that I am late to notify this.  Mods please feel free to delete.  I’ve tried without success.
Elderly amateur musician hoping to stave off dementia by learning to play the melodeon.  Main instrument a Tommy, also D/G and G/C pokerworks,  a single row 2 stop Hohner, and a new addition to the free reedery, a rather splendid Paolo Soprani four voice 120 bass c-system chromatic button accordion.  Very shiny, very loud, and about the same size and weight as a small car.  Now I’ve traded me Benny with (ahem) a cash adjustment, to a three voice 60 bass Castagnari K3.

Blake

• Regular debater
Re: Emoji
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 04:19:57 PM »

Looks as if the accordion emoji was indeed approved! https://emojipedia.org/accordion/#
Castagnari Benny GC#, Mory DG#, Geordy GC, Mignon C
Cajun Custom in C by L'Anse Grise
Hohner Pokerwork GC and DG
Morse Baritone English Concertina, and some busted up Wheatstone trebles I need to work over.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal