Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Borderbox Oswestry Feb 22nd 2020  (Read 334 times)

Peter Morris

Borderbox Oswestry Feb 22nd 2020
« on: December 10, 2019, 04:27:59 PM »

We have changed the day event to a smaller venture with Issy Emeney delivering a workshop spread over the morning and afternoon on LH and RH chords, using these to accompany singing and that most challenging moment in sessions " I want to join in but don't know the notes yet" so using chords to take part, and involving cross rowing and playing in a group. We have a few places left if anyone wants to expand their playing by using chords more interestingly enhancing their melodeon playing. I did say the day would be compact and cosy and so it shall be, I'm looking forward to welcoming Issy who promises a challenging day. There is a more detailed description of the workshop on the website www.borderbox.co.uk along with booking form but an email to me is sufficient to reserve a place. The Friday evening session will still take place at a local pub details later. Acorn Instruments will be there as well.

Nigel

• Respected Sage
Re: Borderbox Oswestry Feb 22nd 2020
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 02:20:27 PM »

Peter said that it would be compact and cosy. It was that plus more. We had a nice and convivial meal and session on Friday night. We had a brilliant full day workshop with Issy on Saturday. Thanks to Peter and Rees for organising it with Peter (Acorn) in support. I'm grateful that they decided to hold this event and gather that it will continue next year.   
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal