Discussions > News and Events

Melodeons in Wensleydale 2021 and 2022

(1/5) > >>

Bob Ellis:
In these dark times, here is something to look forward to next year. Melodeons in Wensleydale is booked to take place at the Dales Countryside Museum in Hawes for the weekend of 23-25 April 2021. The main tutors will be Andy Cutting, John Spiers, Katie Howson and Emmanuel Pariselle. Theo Gibb, Rees Wesson, Vicky Cooper and myself will also be leading mini-workshops and Pete Ward will be bringing his mouthwatering Acorn Instruments goodies. Booking will open on 1 November, so make a note of the date if you are interested and keep the weekend of 23-25 April 2021 free.

playandteach:
That's a great line up. Any GC stuff planned?

Bob Ellis:

--- Quote from: playandteach on March 21, 2020, 10:42:48 PM ---That's a great line up. Any GC stuff planned?

--- End quote ---

I would expect so. Discussions with the main tutors about the workshops they will offer have not yet begun, but it is likely that Vicky Cooper will offer the Introduction to G/C Melodeon mini-workshop she would have delivered this year and that one of Emmanuel Pariselle's workshops will be G/C based.

Julian S:

--- Quote from: Bob Ellis on March 21, 2020, 11:43:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: playandteach on March 21, 2020, 10:42:48 PM ---That's a great line up. Any GC stuff planned?

--- End quote ---

I would expect so. Discussions with the main tutors about the workshops they will offer have not yet begun, but it is likely that Vicky Cooper will offer the Introduction to G/C Melodeon mini-workshop she would have delivered this year and that one of Emmanuel Pariselle's workshops will be G/C based.

--- End quote ---

That's great - my current project is getting to grips with the G/C I bought from Emmanuel last year. With plenty of time on my hands and a whole year ahead I might make some progress !

J

Chris Rayner:
Those of us with retained deposits from this year’s cancelled event are automatically enrolled I believe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version