Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did you know?  (Read 557 times)

Ed Rennie

• Good talker
Did you know?
« on: May 15, 2020, 10:26:34 AM »

Did you know that if you are selling your melodeon tutor books via Amazon and you don't check the inventory levels regularly, you might end up with the situation where you have lots of books sat at home and no orders coming in because the inventory levels have dwindled to zero without you realising it and so it appears to the rest of the world that there are none available. Which isn't the case.

So just to say, if anyone wants to learn the melodeon with a tutor book, they are available. Other tutor books are available too.   ;D
There's a lot more goodies in the pipeline ...

jonm

• Regular debater
Re: Did you know?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 11:21:16 AM »

My better half writes; she uses the Amazon print-on-demand service, which alleviates the problem and we can buy copies at cost for personal stock at any time. Works well, we costed it against a print run and we're £80 down if every copy sells, better than that if not, as we won't have paid for any unsold copies.
Castagnari Mory and Giordy D/G, Hohner Erica, four-stop in G, two-stop in G

Ed Rennie

• Good talker
Re: Did you know?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 12:20:09 PM »

Coo, that sounds a good thing.

Actually, I have the covers printed at a local printers and the rest is produced at home, including CD/DVD duplication and binding. It was an idea I got from Wren Music. Keeps money tied up in stock to a minimum.

I print the pages on a huge HP network printer which turned up on a pallet! Bit of a struggle getting it upstairs as it weighs 80lb, but the quality is top notch, so worth it.

TBH the situation I found myself in boils down to "Be Less Stupid" ;D
There's a lot more goodies in the pipeline ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal