Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help!! - need a tecchie/geek/anybody....  (Read 10595 times)

Fi

• A Saltarelle Connemara II and a few Hohners...
Re: Help!! - need a tecchie/geek/anybody....
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2009, 09:47:46 AM »

(its been a long time since I used my panasonic....and that only had video without sound) Have you tried importing it to desktop and opening it in windows movie maker?

I'l have to have a look when I get home,. As it's come off the camera though, you can't even see it as a movie file, it seems to have four different files per film!

ladydetemps

• Emote Wizard
  • Forum Librarian
  • Castagnari Tommy D/G, Hohner 1 row 4 stop in C
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2009, 09:51:36 AM »

this might be useful for people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exFI7NlFqNc
found it on youtube...how to capture video and put on youtube

GbH

• GbH Online
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2009, 12:13:21 PM »

I have done my video, but the camera (Panasonic DMC-TZ7) recorded it in 'AVCHD Lite' format. I thought this wouldn't be a problem as there is an 'upload to YouTube' button on the (really quite annoying IMO) software it came with...but this just keeps popping error messages up to me when I try to upload it.

I can't 'see' the video on my PC (just a bunch of files) I can only view it through the supplied software - PHOTOFunSTUDIO (it isn't fun so far... ::))

I just looked up a review of your camera on another site.  It seems you can choose between AVCHD Lite and Motion JPEG as recording formats and it suggests that Motion JPEG is the best if you're wanting to view using your computer.  So, I guess it might be worth trying that instead.
"You sir, are mad as an omelette on a bicycle! " - C Williams

Sandy

• 'Musical Landlady'
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2009, 04:48:57 PM »

I connected my camera direct to pc then captured the video on windows movie maker and saved movie to 'my videos' This worked on you tube after I had already spent half a day trying to upload using the camera software program which failed every time. I suspect we have all spent many frustrating hours with digital technology !!

Good Luck

Sandy
 (:)

Fi

• A Saltarelle Connemara II and a few Hohners...
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2009, 06:15:14 PM »

... it suggests that Motion JPEG is the best if you're wanting to view using your computer.  So, I guess it might be worth trying that instead.

I too found that out after I had done the playing. Oh well, nothing wrong with a 7th take I guess!  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal