Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moved bandwidth problem 2  (Read 1097 times)

upmine3

• Regular debater
    • Facebook
Moved bandwidth problem 2
« on: October 30, 2009, 07:33:23 PM »

Since i went to give my 2 shillings about this website and it's support and all the good helpful folk on here Theo went and craftily removed the reply option from the discussion.
So i have no choice but to start a new thread.
Firstly thanks to Theo and every one for answering questions about the melodeon that i would never have found out without travelling all over the place and annoying people.
Secondly Theo is a very honest person as i asked him to do up a Black dot a while ago and after sending him my instructions with the box he sent it back quicker than a camera shutter all done before I'd even paid him! What a gent.
Thirdly I'm having some bad experience with my own tuner and Castagnari and it's nigh 2 years on since i asked for my middle reed block and still no joy GRRRR but I'm committed to them now so have to stick it out. So just to let folk know that to run a very delightful site like this and then in the evenings repair folks boxes is well bloody better than my job GRRR again.
Cheers Theo.
Castagnari Kriss III B/C -  Hohner Double Ray De-Lux B/C Pokerwork (presswood) Pokerwork (Brown)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal