Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOTM Project Evaluation  (Read 16994 times)

HallelujahAl

Re: TOTM Project Evaluation
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2009, 09:52:29 AM »

Fantastic, heart wrenching pictures - very atmospheric accompaniment

Thanks - the harmonica was the most common instrument in the trenches of course - on both sides of the line.
AL

Sandy

• 'Musical Landlady'
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2009, 10:28:47 AM »

Thanks - the harmonica was the most common instrument in the trenches of course - on both sides of the line.
AL

That was very atmospheric. Just out of interest Al, and sorry for thread drift, but you might be interested in this. My grandfather used to keep the troops entertained during WWII with mouthorgan playing and dirty jokes. (He always carried it with him)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Go7PBRhOA

Cheers

Sandy
 (:)

NeilA

• Regular debater
  • Nuage C#D, Yvus Pyrenees DG, Hohner Preciosa EbBb,
    • youtube channel
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »

AL

That was very atmospheric. Just out of interest Al, and sorry for thread drift, but you might be interested in this. My grandfather used to keep the troops entertained during WWII with mouthorgan playing and dirty jokes. (He always carried it with him)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Go7PBRhOA

Cheers

Sandy
 (:)

Fantastic playing!

I'm glad I took up the DBA as I couldn't even aspire to this!! Having tried the moothie, I'm glad it didn't prejudice me against push/pull/suck/blaw instruments.

willriding

• hohner morgane
    • Will Riding -The Naughty Step
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2009, 10:11:30 PM »

As a newcomer to the forum I find this thread in particular very inspiring, what a great idea! It's also nice to find a forum so active too...long may it continue.I'm working on the last two bars of the melody on A section of PR, when I tried to play it by ear a few notes got in the wrong order and I'm trying to unring that particular bell of a bad habit! I'll try the basses too and hopefully post something afore the New year..
cheers
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 10:14:36 PM by willriding »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal