Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with learning on a G/C box  (Read 8575 times)

ferdiatonico

• New Starter
Re: Help with learning on a G/C box
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2008, 11:50:26 PM »

If you use the virtual G/C, it is necessary to form your keyboard as " Spanish - Spain ". Also it is possible to touch with the mouse.

Fernando.

Jambouton

• Hearts supporters play sad stuff....
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2008, 07:03:24 PM »

This might be a dim question but ... why do Bretons prefer to play boxes tuned to G/C?  Since I don't possess any understanding of music theory worth the name, I can't begin to guess why this might be.  Would anyone have a minute to explain?  Ta. 

Jim
... so Marvin the Paranoid Android got the Guinness in and, after we'd found a seat, he said "Drummers - loath them or ignore them, you can't like them".  He's got a point, though, hasn't he?  I mean ....

Ziachmusi/Louise

• Respected Sage
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2008, 07:10:36 AM »

Hi
there's a lot of books (some of the above mentioned) for G/C on the following web site:-
www.diatonie.de/shop/folk-noten-lehrbuch.html

Louise

finnhorse

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2008, 04:51:17 AM »

Hi
there's a lot of books (some of the above mentioned) for G/C on the following web site:-
www.diatonie.de/shop/folk-noten-lehrbuch.html

Louise

wow, that's some shop.  Thank you, Louise.  But did you really have it to share it?  If I don't reel in the semi-addictive, late night book buying, I'll be on wheat beer and day-old bread for the rest of the year..
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal