Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boast (?)  (Read 878 times)

Ebor_fiddler

• Chris
  • Hohner 1040 C One-Row, Sandpiper D/G, Liliput C/F
    • Ebor Morris
Boast (?)
« on: July 12, 2010, 09:31:11 AM »

I played my box "out" for the first time yesterday! On Sunday morning we were short of one organist. so I'd agreed to lead with my fiddle, as I do occasionally), but I also took my box for "Occasional Music" ("What is it on the occasions when it's not music mummy?) and gave them Ashokan Farwell, Michael Turner's and Waltz Vienna for coming in and going out. Please note also that it was Parade Service AND I firmly resisted the temptation to play "Rogue's March" as the Rainbows came up the aisle!
 :||:  :Ph  :|glug
I'm a Yorkie!
My other melodeon's a fiddle, but one of my Hohners has six strings! I also play a very red Hawkins Bazaar in C and a generic Klingenthaler spoon bass in F.!! My other pets (played) are gobirons - Hohner Marine Band in C, Hohner Tremolo in D and a Chinese Thingy Tremolo in G.

HallelujahAl

Re: Boast (?)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 12:48:15 PM »

I firmly resisted the temptation to play "Rogue's March" as the Rainbows came up the aisle!
Nah! I'd have played 'Teddy Bear's Picnic' - our rainbows love it!
 ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal