Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: John Spiers Masterclass at Music Room, Cleckheaton  (Read 4967 times)

Fi

• A Saltarelle Connemara II and a few Hohners...
John Spiers Masterclass at Music Room, Cleckheaton
« on: November 12, 2007, 10:18:21 AM »

Just in case Witney wasn't enough for you....:

JOHN SPIERS MASTERCLASS DVD RECORDING
www.spiersandboden.com(from the Music Room Newsletter, of course it's probably full already ::), but you could order a DVD!)

Pete of Ebor

• Now I remember why I took up Melodeon...
    • Ebor Morris
Re: John Spiers Masterclass at Music Room, Cleckheaton
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 09:54:25 PM »

Don't know if it's full yet, but I've got my ticket. Only problem I have is some sort of intermittent steering fault on my car - whenever I leave The Music room, the steering always seems to send me down the M606, into the centre of Bradford, and the car always stops outside a certain Restaurant... Spooky or what !
Never put off 'till tomorrow, what you can do today - 'cos if you like it today, you can do it again tomorrow !

Fi

• A Saltarelle Connemara II and a few Hohners...
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 09:47:27 AM »

Don't know if it's full yet, but I've got my ticket. Only problem I have is some sort of intermittent steering fault on my car - whenever I leave The Music room, the steering always seems to send me down the M606, into the centre of Bradford, and the car always stops outside a certain Restaurant... Spooky or what !

Which one? does it sell curry?  ;)

Mike Gott

• Respected Sage
  • Melodeon and hairy arm
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 10:26:58 AM »

If it's anything to do with Ebor it's bound to involve curry. Does the team still have the portable ex-WD field kitchen, I wonder?

Mike
(ex- Grimsby MM)
"Traditional music was for entertainment, it wasn't for a further education class" (Bob Davenport)

Rivington Morris, Bolton, Lancashire.

Pete of Ebor

• Now I remember why I took up Melodeon...
    • Ebor Morris
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 02:57:21 PM »

If it's anything to do with Ebor it's bound to involve curry. Does the team still have the portable ex-WD field kitchen, I wonder?

Mike
(ex- Grimsby MM)
Oh yes ! but it's not been used since the last time we went to Alford.. which would have been round about early 1990's - give or take a couple of years, loads of Bateman's mild and the infamous curry.. long-since consigned to the anals [or is it annals?] of history.
Never put off 'till tomorrow, what you can do today - 'cos if you like it today, you can do it again tomorrow !
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal