Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Putting tune of the month on melodeon.net  (Read 1429 times)

Musicaljohn1

Putting tune of the month on melodeon.net
« on: November 30, 2010, 08:33:12 PM »

Hi
Can someone please tell me in simple terms how you put a video on tune of the month on M.net. Perhaps I've missed the instructions somewhere or it's so simple no other box player would be stupid enough to ask.
I'm assuming you record and upload to Youtube, then put a web link on the tune of the month page.
If that's correct I'm OK with the first part it just putting the web link on the tune of the month page.
All help welcome. Oh dear and I'm sure it so very obvious somewhere on M.net. 

Clive Williams

• Administrator
    • Home Page
Re: Putting tune of the month on melodeon.net
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 09:15:38 PM »

Hi
Can someone please tell me in simple terms how you put a video on tune of the month on M.net. Perhaps I've missed the instructions somewhere or it's so simple no other box player would be stupid enough to ask.
I'm assuming you record and upload to Youtube, then put a web link on the tune of the month page.
If that's correct I'm OK with the first part it just putting the web link on the tune of the month page.
All help welcome. Oh dear and I'm sure it so very obvious somewhere on M.net. 

Hello and welcome! It's hard to give general advice since peoples hardware varies - mac, pc, webcam, camcorder, etc - but if you can record and upload to youtube, that's most of the battle. Once you've done that, watch your video on youtube, and copy the address of the page (the URL). Then post a message here on the tune of the month, and tell us all about it!

If you just paste the URL on a separate line in your message, you should find that it automatically gets altered into a 'blue clicky thing' when you post your message.

You'll find some hints/tips on recording a video here, on the Frequently Asked Questions thread.

Cheers,

Clive
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.