Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Use found for melodeon "appendix"!  (Read 1609 times)

Ebor_fiddler

• Chris
  • Hohner 1040 C One-Row, Sandpiper D/G, Liliput C/F
    • Ebor Morris
Use found for melodeon "appendix"!
« on: May 20, 2008, 09:58:55 PM »

I've found something useful to do with that little leather loop attached at the side of the button board! My Cavalier King Charles puppy decided that she liked the taste of my melodeon straps, thus rendering them unusable. I couldn't get any leather to repair them myself so had to take them in to our local cobbler, who can't let me have them back for 10 (YES - TEN!) days. I couldn't be without my box for as long as this, so tried the thumb-loop. It works (but not as we know it, Jim) but I find it much slower than using straps. Is there a knack to using the thumb-strap?  :'( I want my back-straps back!
I'm a Yorkie!
My other melodeon's a fiddle, but one of my Hohners has six strings! I also play a very red Hawkins Bazaar in C and a generic Klingenthaler spoon bass in F.!! My other pets (played) are gobirons - Hohner Marine Band in C, Hohner Tremolo in D and a Chinese Thingy Tremolo in G.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.