Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Conor Keane - People with short fingers "eat yer herts oot"! *  (Read 2181 times)

Old Leaky

I had the pleasure (er, mutiple times) of hearing Conor play this (self-composed?) tune in workshops, sessions and concerts at last year's "Button Boxes & Moothies" event in Aberdeen.  This was a highlight of the weekend for me but, alas, I didn't manage to record it. Here is his magic in glorious video (sorry, "Technicolour" is a trademark). Long fingers must be a boon, especially getting around those 12 basses and playing two parts on the right hand! B*****d! (* BTW My sentiment, not Conor's!)

EDITED to link to the currently available version of same tune ("Aingeal") as the previous one had been removed. Pity.

Also check out the related links to other tunes (including "Joao de Deus") but, er, you have to bear in mind that Conor is primarily a player of ITM! Versatile or whit?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 12:02:30 AM by Old Leaky »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal