Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone with a bandoneon willing to provide some photos?  (Read 1308 times)

Michael Eskin

• Respected Sage
    • AppCordions
Anyone with a bandoneon willing to provide some photos?
« on: June 16, 2011, 05:23:51 PM »

Hi y'all,

Having completed English and Anglo concertinas for the iPad, as well as all the Hohner SqueezeBox two and three row accordion apps, I think it would be fun to release an iPad bandoneon.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to a real one to use for developing the graphics. I am hoping that I might be able to find someone would be willing to take some straight on, well-lit photos of both sides of the instrument button boards that I could use as the basis for the background image for the apps.

Please contact me if you would be willing to help me out with this.

Thanks,

Michael

oggiesnr

• Dino BPII, Alfred Arnold Bandoneon, Loffet G/C
Re: Anyone with a bandoneon willing to provide some photos?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 10:16:49 PM »

It's not just the photos you'll need but also a chart of the buttons because it ain't logical!  They also vary so mine is probably no use as it's a 126 rather than a 144 and German not Argentinian layout.  I'll spread the word but it may be some time.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal