Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Personal Text  (Read 1838 times)

Chris Ryall

• "doc 3-row"
  • French Interpreter
  • Wirral UK
    • Chris Ryall
Personal Text
« on: June 17, 2011, 06:14:53 AM »

Is it just me or has the 'wraparound' on people's personal text failed on us?  Left hand margins are getting wider and wider with consequently less space to chatter.   Most of us list our kit there and folk with 3-4+ boxes are starting to dominate (no change there) ;)  Looking at the markup I suspect a problem with either the 'smalltext' CSS class or that a width attribute on the margin has corrupted.  I get the effect in Firefox and MSIE (both current v) but not in Safari.

[See below] By personal text I'm referring to the field labelled as 'personal text' in the profile page. Hence the reference to N of boxes

Hmmm - it's line-breaking now - it didn't before  ???  
FWIW I'm using a 1920 wide screen at present (though they are presently scrapping 2000 liners at work  :P)
experiment .. I get the very wide margin only when I maximise browser window to whole screen - this'll be a tough one!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 08:55:39 AM by Chris Ryall »
  _       _    _      _ 

Theo

• Administrator
  • Hohner Club Too
    • The Box Place
Re: Personal Text
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 08:30:27 AM »

Which personal text do you mean Chris?  The 'signature' which appears under the message, or the text to the left that appears under the avatar?
Theo Gibb - Gateshead UK

Proprietor of The Box Place for melodeon and concertina sales and service.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for stock updates.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal