Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Polka cheating on note bending  (Read 1903 times)

Alan Day

Polka cheating on note bending
« on: July 02, 2011, 11:21:31 AM »

Here is a little polka from way back that cheats on note bending.Sorry to post this on my concertina but it is the same technique for a melodeon. It using the technique of holding the Eb whilst bring in the E , but as one note (if you make it two notes then the timing of the dance will be effected).I have made this simple it is all push pull along the C row if you have no Eb then just play the E
I hope you enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFtNhJ59Ne4
Al (:)

Kautilya

Re: Polka cheating on note bending
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 06:40:44 PM »

Here is a little polka from way back that cheats on note bending.Sorry to post this on my concertina but it is the same technique for a melodeon. It using the technique of holding the Eb whilst bring in the E , but as one note (if you make it two notes then the timing of the dance will be effected).I have made this simple it is all push pull along the C row if you have no Eb then just play the E
I hope you enjoy it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFtNhJ59Ne4
Al (:)
That's a deffo for harmonica accompaniment at Bradfield.

I also lluvv your new expansive false teeth smile  - is it on a bellows strap or do you use PVA to hold it in place? >:E

I reckon I can get that bend and join in with just that chord on the melodeon, but having great difficulty with the new Day leg movement - did you realise that both legs/knees are going up in the air as you bend the note ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal