Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale - Peterson StroboFlip + reed waxing spoon *Sold*  (Read 1996 times)

Andy Simpson

For Sale - Peterson StroboFlip + reed waxing spoon *Sold*
« on: August 08, 2011, 02:08:16 AM »

You probably know what it is. Very accurate and does the job but I've never quite gotten along with the strobe type display and it's become surplus to requirements in any case.

Only slightly used with original box and all the original bits. These are at least £160 new, yours for £100 + actual postage. If nobody here wants it I'll stick on eBay soonish but I'd rather willingly give a few quid to Melnet than have Fleabay and Paypal take it by force....

The reed waxing spoon is the traditional type, ( http://www.cgmmusical.co.uk/CGM_Musical_Services/Reed_Waxing_Tools.html#0 ), but I've never quite got hang of it and I'm coming down firmly in the "melt wax sticks in-situ" camp so I don't need this one either. £13.95 + postage new from CGM or £6 + postage slightly used from me. ;D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 05:41:06 PM by Andy Simpson »

Pete Dunk

• Typo Expert
Re: For Sale - Peterson StroboFlip + reed waxing spoon
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 03:26:15 PM »

Sorry you didn't get on with the StroboFlip Andy. I love mine and would recommend it wholeheartedly. Almost unused for £100 - bargain!

Pete.
Squeezing on the Isle of Oxney, UK
Primo (Serenellini) D/G
Isis D/G
Hohner B/E, G/C, C/F, Bb/Eb G/C/F
Liliputs D/G (G scale), C/F, Bb/Eb, Albrecht Custom D/G (G scale)

Morrisbox

• Good talker
Re: For Sale - Peterson StroboFlip + reed waxing spoon
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 03:42:32 PM »

Hi Andy

Have sent PM to you

Best regards

Trevor

Andy Simpson

Re: For Sale - Peterson StroboFlip + reed waxing spoon *Sold*
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 05:42:55 PM »

Now sold.

I'll have another box for sale, (an Erika restored and converted to 12 basses but with no reeds), very soon and will add on to the donation when I sell that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal