Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone know where to get a Bayan (Russian Chromatic Button Accordion) Repaired?  (Read 2132 times)

dwhthompson

Hello:

I have recently come into possession of a 1950's Russian Bayan which had some trauma to its bass end.  I have managed to get the bass buttons all now aligned in their holes properly and at the right height but the inside bass mechanism seems a bit off - many of the metal bars are bent and a couple of the notes sound constantly.

The bass end has 100 buttons - I have so far not been able to even find a layout of what keys are which but I am guessing it is a modified Stradella.

Anyone know of anyone who might be able to repair the bass mechanism on this around London or the Southeast?

Cheers,

David

Andy Simpson

I'm pretty sure Emilio Allodi would be just the man for the job...

http://www.accordions.co.uk/

Kautilya

Hello:

I have recently come into possession of a 1950's Russian Bayan which had some trauma to its bass end.  I have managed to get the bass buttons all now aligned in their holes properly and at the right height but the inside bass mechanism seems a bit off - many of the metal bars are bent and a couple of the notes sound constantly.

The bass end has 100 buttons - I have so far not been able to even find a layout of what keys are which but I am guessing it is a modified Stradella.

Anyone know of anyone who might be able to repair the bass mechanism on this around London or the Southeast?

Cheers,

David
where are you?
what name is on the box= photo? (:)
If it really is Russian (Soviet) there should be  factory/name price/number produced label/ stamp on it somewhere. ???
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal