Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tracking device for melodeons!  (Read 5259 times)

JimmyM

• Regular debater
Re: Tracking device for melodeons!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2016, 08:36:41 AM »

It might be worth remembering that most burglars/thieves are not sensible well educated chaps that will make rational decisions based around the ease of disposal of your wide screen, but huge, TV against the liklihood of unloading a more transportable Castagnari but in c/f  :'(

Possibly foolish of me but I feel my boxes are safer around other musicians but then I play music with some proper dodgy characters  >:E

Stockaryd

• Regular debater
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2016, 10:36:25 AM »

In Sweden was recently   (may 2016)  a number of boxes stolen. Total value  approximately 100,000 pounds.

http://www.karlssonsmusik.se/StulnaDragspel.pdf       
Hohner Corso, Hohner Erica, Emmanuel Pariselle, Gessner,   Koch,   Mariotti,    "China  NoName",   4 Toy,     -and now some more

John MacKenzie (Cugiok)

• Fettling... Learning to reed and right.
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2016, 11:29:02 AM »

This proves that Sweden has more cultured burglars, than we do. >:E

Sir John
There is no beginning to my talent :)

: Hohner Club Modell 1. Bb/Eb, de-clubbed : Early Hohner Pressed Wood A/D : 1930's Varnished wood G/C:  Hohner Erika C/F: Bandoneon tuned D/G Pressed wood: Koch F/Bb; G/C Pre Corso

Broadland Boy

• Awful noises from Pokerwork, HA114G, BbEb Liliputs
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2016, 03:08:40 AM »

I'm surprised that there is not a cost effective atmospheric pressure change or motion powered device yet for generating electricity for small devices - although the former used in a bellows box might outstrip the pressure differences expected in a more pneumaticlly passive instrument. Not sure what sort of power consumption active RFID devices have but Kinetic type watches use a relatively small and very mature technology.
Richard A
Venit ventus contrarius ventus egrediente,
Omnes prope quid ventum est circa
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal