Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Message Entry Box  (Read 1717 times)

Lester

• MADman
  • Mods and volunteers
  • Hohners'R'me
    • Lester's Melodeon Emporium and Tune-a-Rama
Message Entry Box
« on: May 16, 2012, 08:53:37 PM »

I'm using Chrome and W7 64 bit on my new laptop and none of the buttons on the melnet message entry panel work ie the smileys or the Bold etc. They appear to throw a Java error  Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'handleButtonClick' of undefined

Seems to work OK on other sites that use similar forums

Anyone else seeing this?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:57:23 PM by Lester »

Graham Spencer

• MAD as a wet Hohner........
Re: Message Entry Box
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 04:53:19 AM »

I'm using Chrome and W7 64 bit on my new laptop and none of the buttons on the melnet message entry panel work ie the smileys or the Bold etc. They appear to throw a Java error  Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'handleButtonClick' of undefined

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm using the same combination and don't have any problems. Not much help, I know, but at least you know it SHOULD work!  :D
Among others, Saltarelle Pastourelle II D/G; Hohner 4-stop 1-rows in C & G; assorted Hohners; 3-voice German (?) G/C of uncertain parentage; lovely little Hlavacek 1-row Heligonka; B♭/E♭ Koch. Newly acquired G/C Hohner Viktoria. Also Fender Jazz bass, Telecaster, Stratocaster, Epiphone Sheraton, Charvel-Jackson 00-style acoustic guitar, Danelectro 12-string and other stuff..........

Squeezing in the Cyprus sunshine

brianread

• Slow and Steady Session in West Lancashire/Greater Manchester; Dance club in Rainford
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 06:46:05 AM »

Anyone else seeing this?

Suggest you remove and re-install java... - Windows -  >:E
Brian Read
D/G Oakwood (new model), D/G, C /F, Bb/Eb and E/A Liliputs,
A STREB!!,
2.5 D/G Self made Emmanuel Pariselle, D/G Pokerwork,
and Wolverton Advanced G/D Anglo Concertina and C/G  1937 Wheatstone.
all played "lefty" with mostly an extra air button, except the Concertinas which I play the conventional way round.

Lester

• MADman
  • Mods and volunteers
  • Hohners'R'me
    • Lester's Melodeon Emporium and Tune-a-Rama
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 06:01:51 PM »

Now that is weird, seems it all works OK if I my laptop is connected to the world via WiFi but the problem is there when I connect it via Personal Hotspot on my iPhone.

:||:   :|||:    :M   :Ph
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal